- This event has passed.
The Doxa Racing Lunch: Our Annual Major Fundraising Event
March 10, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
This event is now sold out!
With special guest Greg Miles OAM, the “voice of racing”.
Entry: Guest names will be on the door
Dress: Business attire
Car Parking / Drop off: Please enter via the ground floor and take the elevator up to level 17.
See below the video footage of Greg Miles’ Greatest Ever Horse Race
Order of events
12pm: Guest arrival, pre-luncheon drinks.
- Welcome speech by Graeme Johnson OAM, Chairman, Doxa
- Entrée served, networking break.
- Guest speakers: Doxa Cadet & Alumni
- Main course served
- Michael Felgate MC introduces guest of honour, Greg Miles OAM. Interview conducted by Bruce McAvaney.
- Live auction
- Greg Miles’ Phantom Race Call
- Official Thank You & Conclusion: Graeme Johnson OAM, Chairman, Doxa
3pm: Guests depart
- A delicious two-course meal plus tea/coffee and pralines. Beverage package throughout.
- A special phantom call of Greg Miles’ top 14 favourite horses, along with a raffle and table calcutta with fantastic prizes for the winners. Raffle tickets are $20 each or three for $50, and table calcutta is $200 per table.
- Live auction and silent auctions with a wide array of prizes – something for everyone! A list of reserve bids can be found in our prizes brochure or download below.
- Lively discussion with the “voice of racing” Greg Miles OAM and legendary sports broadcaster Bruce McAvaney OAM.
We look forward to welcoming you to our fantastic event. Funds raised will support Doxa’s programs, helping disadvantaged young Victorians to complete their education.
*Note:Tickets are now sold out.View Eventbrite page
Our event partners & corporate guests
Auction prize donors
Auction prize list
For an up-to-date list of all our auction prizes, please download our brochure by clicking the button below.Download prize list
Greg’s Phantom Call
For a list of Greg’s top-14 all-time favourite horses with International Timeform ratings, download the list below.Download Greg's field