Future Insights is a program for 1st year and 2nd year uni students to turbocharge their career path. Join us to sharpen your skills, build your professional networks and future-proof your career pathway.
The program is delivered via a series of development workshops that build and enhance skill sets and provides access to topics including:
- Personal branding
- Online training modules
- Peer support
- Support and tips to get through university
- Tools to find a professional mentor
After completing Future Insights, participants will have developed confidence and competency across a number of key areas including:
- Improved professional, employability and enterprise skills that employers are looking for in their future workforce
- A network of peer support and professional connections to make the transition to work easier
- Unique insights into specific industries and improved understanding of the career landscape
- The tools needed to find a professional mentor for guidance in the future
Bookings & Registration
If you’ve missed the first session, don’t worry, you are still more than welcome to join us for the following two sessions in September and December. We’re still taking new registrations for the 2017 intake so please register if Future Insights is for you.
Introductory session: 27 May 2017, CBD location [CLOSED]
Development workshop: 16 September 2017, CBD location
Development workshop: 02 December, CBD locationRegister now
Note: Registrations close Friday 01 September
Find out more
To find out more about the program, download the brochure, or get in touch with us today.
Phone: 03 9046 8200