Doxa Privacy Statement
Doxa is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of personal information. We adhere to the Australian National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Doxa abides by the Collections for Charitable Purposes Act 1939 and we are a registered Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC). We engage in fundraising activities, marketing and events in support of the provision of services to young people.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from clients, supporters, donors, staff and job applicants in a variety of ways.
Personal information such as name, age and contact details may be collected when you:
- participate in one of our programs
- register for or attend an event or program
- enter information on our website
- subscribe to Doxa e-newsletters
- make a donation
- contact us by email or telephone
How is your personal information used by Doxa?
We use the information we collect in a way that’s necessary for our business functions and activities, including:
- to promote and run our programs, workshops events
- to provide Doxa’s services to you
- to communicate with you, including in relation to Doxa programs, workshops and events and services
- to provide you with ongoing information about Doxa that we believe you may be interested in
- to give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mail and ‘e-newsletters’ from Doxa
- to process, review and consider any job application that is submitted by you;
- if you are a contractor or supplier of goods or services to Doxa, to communicate with you about and administer you or your employer’s engagement with Doxa; and
- to assist you to better understand Doxa’s work and to help improve and promote its services.
If you choose not to provide your personal information to Doxa, you may not be able to receive our services or receive communications from us.
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible and your will receive a receipt via mail within 5 business days.
All donations are non-refundable and non-transferable, should you have any questions regarding your donation please contact Doxa on (03) 9328 8100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do if you have an enquiry, complaint or wish to update your contact information?
- by phone on (03) 9328 8100
- by email at email@example.com
- write to us at: PO Box 13121, Melbourne Law Courts, VIC 8010
Doxa handles all privacy matters with discretion. We are committed to responding to your query within a reasonable period of time.