2019 applications are now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Future Insights is a program for 1st year and 2nd year uni students to turbocharge their career path. Join us to sharpen your skills, build your professional networks and future-proof your career pathway.
The program is delivered via a series of development workshops that build and enhance skill sets and provides access to topics including:
- Personal branding
- Online training modules
- Peer support
- Support and tips to get through university
- Tools to find a professional mentor
After completing Future Insights, participants will have developed confidence and competency across a number of key areas including:
- Improved professional, employability and enterprise skills that employers are looking for in their future workforce
- A network of peer support and professional connections to make the transition to work easier
- Unique insights into specific industries and improved understanding of the career landscape
- The tools needed to find a professional mentor for guidance in the future
Find out more
To find out more about the program, download the brochure, or get in touch with us today.
Phone: 03 9046 8200