- Permanent part time or casual
- Doxa Malmsbury Camp
- Salary – $48,000 to $50,000 pro rata for the role plus superannuation and PBI benefits
- .6 EFT weekdays with limited evening work
The Doxa Youth Foundation is a community-based organisation that was established in 1972. We offer a range of programmes to extend opportunities for children and young people from less advantaged backgrounds. We have a particular focus on providing camps and assisting young people to succeed in their studies and the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a kitchen hand to assist our chef to prepare and serve meals and snacks at our Malmsbury Camp. Our main focus is providing camps for schools during term time, which cater for between 35 to 60 guests. We also have a kitchen garden project where children harvest and cook fresh ingredients to encourage healthy food choices.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven track record in assisting in kitchens.
- An understanding of the food safety requirements in Victoria.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- An ability to relate well to a broad range of people including children, teachers and camp staff.
Please send your written application with a covering letter and resume to by 12 midnight on April 30th.
CLICK HERE FOR COPY OF JOB DESCRIPTION For further information ring Julie Harrison on 0419 583 457.