[VACANCY] Manager – Quality, Risk & Compliance
This role will require high level analytical abilities and excellent communication skills to manage the effectiveness and efficiency of Doxa’s quality, risk and compliance frameworks. You will be required to train, advise and support staff, conduct gap and risk analysis, and proactively manage any risks or obligations to ensure a high standard of child safety compliance with the relevant standards and regulations.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- demonstrated leadership experience
- high level communication and interpersonal skills, including analytical, conceptual, problem solving, negotiation, sound judgement and change management
- organisation and project management experience
- measuring and evaluating outcomes
- proven ability to plan, establish priorities and work objectives
- experience with youth development principles
- a passion to change the lives of disadvantaged young Victorians
- a relevant tertiary qualification
For more info and to apply:
Volunteer with us
We have many opportunities to volunteer across our program portfolios, whether it’s mentoring a Cadet, attending a networking event or supporting in any other way you can. We value the impact our volunteers have on improving the lives of young people from challenging life circumstances.