[VACANCY] Kitchen Hand
The Kitchen Hand will assist with general kitchen duties under the direction of our Head Chef to prepare meals for school aged students in a residential camp setting, throughout the week and over weekends. Your duties may include: serving meals, clean the kitchen and equipment, preparing the dining area, and ensure food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- Previous kitchen experience essential
- Basic knife and confident cooking skills
- Ability to work autonomously, with directed instructions
- Food handlers’ certificate
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks to achieve deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, energetic and hard-working attitude
For more info and to apply:
Volunteer with us
We have many opportunities to volunteer across our program portfolios, whether it’s mentoring a Cadet, attending a networking event or supporting in any other way you can. We value the impact our volunteers have on improving the lives of young people from challenging life circumstances.