- Full time permanent
- Melbourne CBD
- Salary – $55,000 plus superannuation and reduced tax due to PBI status
Be part of a team giving children and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds access to greater opportunities.
The Doxa Youth Foundation is a community-based organisation that was established in 1972. We offer a range of programmes to improve outcomes for disadvantaged children and young people across Victoria. We have a particular focus on providing camps and assisting young people to succeed in their studies and the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a person with a strong background in administration to join our team in the Melbourne CBD. The major focus of this role is managing our office and undertaking a range of administrative tasks as an office all-rounder. You will become a part of an organisation with a vibrant and engaging culture where the staff is particularly friendly and welcoming. There is a combination of direct service delivery and back of house support personnel working from our Melbourne CBD location.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in providing office and administrative support,
- Strong typing skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite,
- An ability to learn and work with a range of data bases, and
- A demonstrated capacity to relate well to a broad range of people.
Please send your written application with a covering letter, a resume and a response to the key selection criteria to by 12 midnight on March 21.
For a copy of the job description, visit careers on our website, doxa.org.au.
For further information ring Ivana Crabb on 0427 597 175.