SPONSOR A CADET
Our Cadetship program supports talented young people from challenging life circumstances to complete university and gain the skills needed for an employable future.
Cadetship Program Partners can play a vital role in this journey – one which many young people describe as life-changing. And to corporate partners and mentors, it’s life-changing for them too.
WHY WE NEED IT
We work with young people from a range of challenging life circumstances. Many will face socio-economic disadvantage, whilst others may be from a newly arrived migrant and/or refugee background.
These challenges are also often coupled with a lack of confidence and access to positive role models.
That’s why we need organisations and people like you. Organisations who will give a young person a start and allow them to put their life challenges aside as they move towards a bright and employable future.
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
- Professional development in mentoring, people management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Skilled volunteering for staff through Mentoring and other facilitated activities
- Being part of a disadvantaged young person’s development
- Having a young person contribute to the workplace, assisting with project-based and entry-level task
- Alignment to corporate social responsibility policies
- Alignment to recruiting policies
This program is the start of a bright professional career and you have the opportunity to partner in this life changing experience.
find out more
To find out more about what’s involved for a sponsor company, you can contact us on (03) 9046 8200 or fill out the form below
Alternatively, you can download our brochure
CONNECT WITH DOXA
P: 03 9046 8200
Suite 2, Ground Floor, 355 Spencer Street , West Melbourne VIC 3003
Doxa on Instagram
Doxa on Facebook
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Doxa acknowledges the Traditional Owners of our lands and pay respect to their elders – past, present and emerging.