- Casual or Permanent Part Time
- Doxa Malmsbury Camp
- Salary – $60,660 inclusive of superannuation pro rata.
- Wednesday to Friday with some weekend work
The Doxa Youth Foundation is a community-based organisation that was established in 1972. We offer a range of programmes to extend opportunities for disadvantaged children and young people across Victoria. We have a particular focus on providing camps and assisting young people to succeed in their studies and the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a chef/cook who is passionate about cooking for our Malmsbury camp for children and young people. You will assist the Catering Coordinator to prepare and serve meals and snacks for campers from Wednesday to Friday and work independently to cater for community groups over some weekends. You will also participate in our kitchen garden project where children harvest and cook fresh ingredients to encourage healthy food choices.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience working as a chef / cook.
- Strong skills in preparing and delivering meals and snacks.
- An understanding of food safety and OHS standards and compliance.
- An ability to relate to a broad range of people.
For a copy of the job description, visit careers on our website, doxa.org.au.
For further information ring Sean Adam on 03 54734310.