- Full time permanent
- Melbourne CBD
- Salary – $85,000 to $100,000 plus superannuation and reduced tax due to PBI status
Be part of a team assisting young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to succeed at university and enhance their employability.
The Doxa Youth Foundation is a community-based organisation that was established in 1972. We offer a range of programmes to improve outcomes for disadvantaged children and young people across Victoria. We have a particular focus on providing camps and assisting young people to succeed in their studies and the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a vacancy for the Manager of our Cadetship programme. Our Cadetship Programme assists motivated and talented young people from disadvantaged young people to succeed at university and to enhance their employability. The cornerstone of the programme is offering work placements and mentors at some of Australia’s leading public and private organisations We also provide personal support, a living allowance, a book allowance and challenging professional development and training.
Ideally you will have:
- Skills and experience in leading teams,
- A demonstrated capacity to understand and relate well to young people,
- An ability to develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, and
- Experience in successfully seeking business sponsorship.
Please send your written application including a current resume, cover letter and responses to the selection criteria to by 12 midnight on June 20. For a copy of the job description, visit careers on our website, doxa.org.au. For further information ring Ivana Crabb on 0427 597 175.