- Full time permanent
- Doxa Malmsbury Camp
- Salary – $57,304 plus superannuation and reduced tax due to PBI status
Be part of a team giving children from disadvantaged backgrounds access to memorable camping experiences.
The Doxa Youth Foundation is a community-based organisation that was established in 1972. We offer a range of programmes to improve outcomes for disadvantaged children and young people across Victoria. We have a particular focus on providing camps and assisting young people to succeed in their studies and the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking motivated and skilled outdoor recreation instructors to join our welcoming and supportive team at the Doxa Malmsbury Camp. The major focus of the role will be to facilitate group activities for children and young people in areas such as archery, bush walking, giant swings and the climbing wall. We are all about our campers having fun and learning while creating unforgettable childhood memories. Our camping programmes are available to schools in low socio-economic communities and for children from disadvantaged backgrounds over the holidays.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven knowledge and experience in delivering outdoor recreation programmes,
- Good facilitation and communication skills,
- The ability to relate well to a broad range of stakeholders including children, teachers and community groups and,
- The capacity to work independently and as part of the team.
Please send your written application with a covering letter and resume to by 12 midnight on March 14.
For a copy of the job description, visit careers on our website, doxa.org.au.
For further information ring Anthony Callaghan or Sean Adam, our managers, at the Malmsbury Camp on 03 5473 4230.