We have identified 120 individuals ready to take up a place on our life-changing Cadetship Program for university undergraduates. These talented and diverse young people are committed to completing their education and realising their professional career goals. What we need are 120 companies to support these smart, highly-motivated students.
Does your company need:
- talented young minds
- an extra pair of hands to assist with entry level and project tasks for up to eight weeks per year
- an engaged workforce equipped with a growth mindset
- opportunities to build staff morale
- a structured program to engage staff in valuable leadership development
Yes? Become a Cadetship Program Partner today.
We have 120 first-year undergraduates from across Victoria who have applied for the Cadetship program in 2017. Top areas of study are: science & pharma/biomed, commerce & business, engineering and law.
- 100% are seeking a future professional career
- 96% come from culturally diverse backgrounds, including refugee and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds
- 33% come from regional/rural Victoria (to study in Melbourne)
120 talented young people need your support. Become a Cadetship Program Partner today. Others who have made this smart decision to back young people by becoming a Cadetship Program Partner include: Allens, Dennis Family Homes, KPMG, PwC, V/Line. See the full list here
How we support Cadetship Program Partners:
- provide a shortlist of talented applicants relevant to their sector
- build a learning & development framework in line with Partner development goals
- Mentoring support and on-boarding advice
- recruitment support
- provide opportunities for employees to participate in the Cadet’s Professional Development Program
In addition to this, we administer financial assistance directly to the young people, so you don’t have to. We also develop employability and personal skills in young people through our tailored Professional Development Program.
Doxa puts forward high calibre young people for us to select as part of the Cadetship Program placement. Whilst you might think you’re giving a lot to the Cadet, you’re actually getting a lot out of it yourself. It’s very, very rewarding. – Cadet Mentor
Become a Cadetship Program Partner today. Find out more here or call: 03 9046 8200 email Pip Macdonald, Doxa’s Cadetship Program Manager:
See Preethi’s journey in the Cadetship program:-