- Full time permanent
- Doxa Malmsbury Camp
- Salary – $55,000 superannuation and reduced tax due to PBI status
Be part of a team giving children from disadvantaged backgrounds access to memorable camping experiences.
The Doxa Youth Foundation is a community-based organisation that was established in 1972. We offer a range of programmes to improve outcomes for disadvantaged children and young people across Victoria. We have a particular focus on providing camps and assisting young people to succeed in their studies and the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an administration coordinator to join our welcoming and supportive team at the Doxa Malmsbury Camp. This position is responsible for managing our Malmsbury Camp office and providing administrative support. We are all about our campers having fun and learning while creating unforgettable childhood memories. Our camping programmes are available to schools in low socio-economic communities and for children from disadvantaged backgrounds over the holidays
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in providing office and administrative support,
- The ability to learn and work with a range of data bases, especially in the area of client relationship management,
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to multi task and prioritise and,
- The capacity to relate well to a broad range of stakeholders including children, teachers and community groups.
Please send your written application with a covering letter and a resume to by 12 midnight on March 14.
For a copy of the job description, visit careers on our website, doxa.org.au.
For further information ring Anthony Callaghan or Sean Adam, our managers, at the Malmsbury Camp on 03 5473 4230.